Vendor Information

Sell At Our Market

All products must be grown, produced and or handmade in Hawaii by seller or their appointed family member or representative. Any questions about this policy and your products are handled by Market Manager or the NSCM (North Shore Country Market) Board of Directors.

The market is open between 8:00am - 1:00pm every Saturday. Booth spaces are 8'x4' or less underneath the awning and 10'x10' or less outside. The fee is $15.00 and is collected between 10:00-11:00am. [Note: Download Instructions for Windows users: put the mouse cursor over the link. Right click the link and select the "Save link as" or "Save target as" options. For Mac users: put the mouse cursor over the link and press Option+Click the link.]

  • Sellers are to provide their own tables, tarp's (tents), signs and marketing props and secured these items safely..
  • Sellers must leave their space clean as they find it or better. Remove all trash in your area. This is important, you will be charged $3.00 if you do not cleanup your area.
  • Spaces are available on a first come first serve basis. Sellers will set up before 8:15am. Sellers may stay set until 2:00pm, when the market closes. . . .
  • See the Operational Guidelines for full details 

Vendor Application Forms

Download and print both the application form and the waiver form. Fill out the application, sign it, and sign the waiver form. Bring both forms with you when you come to the market.

General Excise Tax License

Everyone, residents and visitors, doing business in Hawaii must obtain a G.E.T. license. You can obtain a license for a one-time filing fee of $20 from the State Department of Taxation. The license is effective for as long as you conduct business in Hawaii or as short as a one-time event.


The G.E.T. on all goods sold in Hawaii is 4.5% of retail sales and ½% if wholesale. You do not have to pay G.E.T. on goods that are sold to out-of-State customers, i.e. mail or phone orders, but keep good bookkeeping records. Don't confuse out-of-State customers with tourists who buy your goods while they're in Hawaii–you have to pay the G.E.T. in this case because the transaction is made in the State.The State Department of Taxation is located at 1130 N. Nimitz Highway, Suite A-220. Office hours are 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Mondays through Fridays (except State holidays); telephone number: 586-2545.

Food Sellers

You can mail-in or fax your application to the Sanitation Branch of the Department of Health. But in order to get your permit you must include a SASE or list a fax number for them to send it to or you can go in and pick it up yourself. ALL food vendors need to have a Temporary Food Permit from the Sanitation Branch of the Department of Health. You can download the application form from this website. This includes all non-hazard foods such as cookies, pies, breads, muffins, mochi, canned jams, etc. Other food types such as salsa, and smoked fish or raw must be prepared in a certified kitchen. Hazards foods such as chicken, beef or fish and other cooked foods must follow the guidelines outline in the Department of Health Hawaii Administrative Rules Title 11 Department of Health Chapter 12.

Download Hawaii's Rules on Food and Amendments to Hawaii's Rules on Food. (Contact the Sanitation Branch if you have any questions) Sanitation Branch State Of Hawaii 591 Ala Moana Boulevard Department Of Health Honolulu, Hawaii 96813 Telephone Number: (808) 586-8000 Fax: (808) 586-8040.